Our 6' 16 year old twins just love to punch, kick, stomp and wrestle each other. They have done this since the womb. It means I love you. It is done in a matter of fact way, such as, they are looking straight ahead, walking side by side to the bus stop. One twin will grab snow not even turning his head, bending down or breaking his stride. He gives his brother the hard snowball treatment. The smashed brother doesn't act like anything has happened, as he grabs snow and repeats what has been done to him. They keep walking, silent, as if nothing unusual ever happens in life.
Most of the time snow isn't here, so it is punches, kicks, and stomps that would send people to the hospital, that go on between them. They don't get away with it all the time, as we have had a rash of broken toes and fingers the last month. I guess men do bold, painful things to be men. The noise that takes place when they do it, is as good as the noise in a movie sound tract. Huge slaps, stomps and punch sounds. All the men in the family just shake their heads in amazement of their strength. I guess it doesn't hurt most of the time and is their way of having good relations. If something is broken, they are so resistant to pain, they limp or work slower for a few days but they never slow down.
Our twins always have the same things happen to them, if one breaks a toe the other will too, and so it has been, one limps with a broken toe then the other does, then it is the fingers turns, then they have a broken finger and toe at the same time.
I keep telling them they are too powerful now to keep their old ways. You have the strength of men now and more strength than most men. They spend each week serving people all around them by moving them, yard work, putting in the garden, car repairs, doing some service that someone needs. I don't have them home enough to help me much because so many calls come in for them to help out someone. When they get regular working jobs I will never see them.
I am so glad they have never been fighters with each other or anyone else. It is scary to think what could go on if they did fight. I tell them never to punch each other in public, as people won't think of it as love pats between twins and will most likely call 911 or run.
Today I gave myself a perm, with Kaylynn putting on the curl lotion. Of course the tap water happened to turned off when I was to wash off the setting lotion, and wouldn't be serviced till tomorrow. Yes I had to drive with a burning head and eyes to my Mothers and hose off my hair with her cold outside hose. I may have a new style, no hair and blind. Funny I found out when I returned home that Mother was visiting my house while I was visiting hers. Mother and I have always had E.S.P.
Yesterday was Kaylynn's 18th birthday and the boys drug out he boat for the summer. Weston was driving the van and as we started on the Dead Indian, the twins said the van was almost out of gas. I said get gas, but they headed for the Lake. That was 1. Then at the Lake no one was at the pay station and I didn't have change for a $10. so we launched the boat and I was going to drive the van around the lake to another free parking/ launch place and the group of 7 would pick me up (boys and girls with nose rings, earrings, and belly studs, girls in two piece swimsuit pulled down to make the boys pant - creepy). I didn't want a boat full of teenagers taking the boat by themselves as I told them I had paid every dime of the boat myself by not going to Burger King and Taco Bell for a brief time. But Weston was the only one to go on line to get his boat licence so the teens took it.
The boat of teens followed my red van around the lake, yelling and waving till I came to the dam. I found a new parking spot by the dam that was free and knew I couldn't risk driving around the Lake as the gas tank was on E. After I tried to park and couldn't get the trailer behind be just beside me on a terrible slant, I walked the dam and tried to wave down the teens in my fast food sacrifice boat. They just kept going past me on the other side of the lake. Canoe boat people would wave back but I would just turn to follow the water boarding group. An hour passed, I found shade and had a water bottle that I put under my head as I had my first time of laying down on the ground without a blanket. No ants or bugs got me so I was comfortable. Sleeping outside all year helps to get me use to it all. Finally I needed a restroom and looked for a tree, as there were fishermen around. When I found the tree, I heard growling in a thicket near by. I thought it sounded like a dog, or is it a man? I walked on and found a dog swimming by the sound. I decided to go back to the car and found Nial, Elle, and Canyon walking the dam to find me. Nial can always figure it all out when things aren't normal. Now we had 11 in the boat and sped off to the watch the kids become the cliff jumpers by the other dam. With the teen music blasting in our boat and the brakes on our red van hitting steel on steel on the way home, I am all sunburned and the kids said we want to go again tomorrow. I said forget it and it rained today.
Tiana and Hyrum drove down on their way to San Diego for Memorial Day and the water is still off and Dad didn't tell me ahead of time so I could put on clean sheets.
chahuter Xthor Gallowboob
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment